19 July 2009

Re: Servers of the Divine Plan -- Forgetting Our "Selves"


The most important thing that I have taken away from reading Servers of the Divine Plan, The New Call, etc. is that "I" am a Personality, a False Creation built to navigate this Physical World.

If we want to get to the Next Level, we have to begin to move away from the "I". We have to move away from wanting to Serve because we want to "make a difference". We should want to Serve because that is the how it must be. That is the only way it can be. That is how You, Me and the World will be changed.

It will be hard to let go of the "me" that we have come to Know and Love. After all, we've been through a lot with our "me". But our "me", our Ego, is not who we really are. We are Sparks, parts of a Whole. Our Mission is to Awaken ourselves, Awaken others and attempt to achieve our own Liberation from these repeated Earth cycles.

This is where The Road gets hard.

All Love,

~~ G

No comments: