25 July 2009

A Paradigm Shift for BrotherGee


Hello to all.

Where have I been, I wonder? *smile* It's been some time since my last post. I've been re-examining all that I thought I "knew" and endeavoring to "empty" myself to make room for more of what there is to know.

And so, eyes that were open have been pried open wider.

As a result of assimilating the information on The New Call website (http://www.thenewcall.org/) I have come to realize that there is a bit more to the Harvest than I once thought. I've found that a lot of my viewpoints will have to be re-examined and modified. This very blog will have to undergo a few tweaks, in order to ensure that the information I post is closest to what is Truth.

For example, I've discovered that there will be what is known as a Lesser Harvest and a Greater Harvest. Apparently, what I've been expounding within this blog is the Lesser Harvest. I now have to post the parameters for eligibility for the Greater Harvest. Or you can surf over to the website above and scope it out yourself. I've two words for you: Paradigm Shift.

My original motives for starting this blog were born out of an inner inspiration to do something to help warn and/or inform my brothers and sisters as simply and urgently as possible - of the Cosmic Events looming over Mankind, the Earth, the Solar System and the Galaxy. So few understand that this really is "it". So few realize that there are but a few grains left in the Hourglass.

We are not going to retire. We will not see our grandchildren graduate. We will not see "peace" on this Earth, in this Lifetime. It's a wrap. Cut! Print! Prep The Reaper. Makeup!!

This blog will be forever changed from this point on. One, because I've changed and two, because there is so little time left to try to inform people in time enough for them to do something about their condition.

Clues and Help have been left for us everywhere. The New Call and Servers of the Divine Plan are near the pinnacle of Information that has been offered to Mankind, for those who wish to know the absolute and un-adulterated Truth.

I recommend that you pay a visit to www.thenewcall.org. If it doesn't resonate with you, then fine, you've spent a few interesting moments. But if it does...

...Paradigm Shift.

For those who are ready to take the Next Step, a Hand has been offered to help show you The Way.

All Love,

~~ G

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi Brother G

In addition to The New Call and Servers of the Divine Plan,
Have you read 'Rare Insights'? It's another free
download at The New Call website.
http://www.thenewcall.org

For the last several weeks I have been reading these
Liberating publications.

I now see that the only one to serve is God,The Truth,
The Divine. Not the self or the selves. All else is illusion!

I Share this with you from 'Rare Insights'

Consequently, if humanity does not change, does not break
through to a totally different spiritual attitude far above
all commonplace and dualistic ideas of goodness, then karma
will continue to be created and so the undivine, illusory
realm of duality will continue to exist; as long as man
perseveres in his exploitation of his biological and primitive
'goodness', evil will ever accompany him. If man does not
totally revolutionise himself spiritually, then he will remain
bound to the lower worlds despite all his solemn declarations
of goodness, love and friendship. For worldly goodness has its
shadow, and man maintains that shadow just as he maintains his
very own ego-self. "There is none good; no, not one". These
words were once spoken by Jesus, the Piscean Christ, in
reference to humanity on Earth, and they are among the most
profound and true ever uttered.


It all resonates with me...

...Paradigm Shift.

BrotherGee said...

Kevin,

I did read "Rare Insights" and am finishing up the "Q & A", which is chock-full of eye-openers, Wisdom and Truth.

When he first started explaining how every "good" thing we do strengthens "evil", I almost didn't want to believe it. But as I continued to consider it, I was amazed at the simple truth of it. Our Earth existence is completely out-of-sync with how the Universe really is.

We've believed this to be "real" because it's the only Reality we remember. It's now time to let go of the dream, step off the cliff and trust that we will be caught.

We are unbelievably lucky to have had a chance to view this material. I'm glad to hear that it resonates with you, as it does with me.

Now, we have an excellent idea of what's at stake and what is required of us.

Love, my friend.

~~ G

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.