30 December 2017

No Doubt



This is a response to a recent comment posted in Every Man A Christ.

Friend,

In the movie The Matrix (1999), which is an extremely accurate allegorical portrayal of the Path of Return, complete with archons and aeons (the Agents) and the reborn New Man ("Neo" means "new"), there is a character who symbolically represents the Candidate who is struggling with his choice to walk the Path. The character is tired of living in poverty and eating gruel for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He longs for the world that he knew before embarking upon the Path, even though he knows for a fact that world is an Unreality.

The character's name is Cypher, and he represents the Judas in all of us, the part of ourselves that is willing to betray the Gnosis because we are tired of living two lives that are so diametrically opposed in their aims. The classic Judas-person wants to make a paradise of the world that can be seen with the eyes. This makes more sense to him than suffering for an unseen world whose reality his five senses cannot confirm. In frustration and disillusionment, Cypher chooses to leave the Path and return to the Unreality, the Matrix, the physical world. In the movie, he sits down with an archon (the Agent) to cut a deal:

Cypher: You know...I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

The Agent: So, we have a deal?

Cypher: I don't wanna remember nothing. Nothing. Do you hear me? And I wanna be rich. You know, somebody important. Like an actor.

The Agent: Whatever you want.

Yep, whatever you want. Just leave the Path and return to the old ways. The Prince of This World will make it worth your while.

Many are lost to the Path in this fashion, which is a tragedy. To have come so far, through so many lives, only to abandon the journey when one is right at the doorstep is a great loss for the Candidate. There is no guarantee that the former Candidate will ever get another opportunity to complete this walk to Freedom. It could be many lives and tens of thousands of years before he or she reaches this point again. On top of that, there's no guarantee that the former Candidate will not completely lose their way during that time and end up lost to the Gnosis forever.

Lose yourself instead in service to others. Do not render such service with any expectation of gratitude or return. Many will be helped even if they do not appreciate or acknowledge the help given. In fact, we help others the most when we assimilate the Light-Power of the Gnosis and radiate it to the world. Every human-being radiates something via their aura. Most of the time, it's a radiation of a very low frequency. We who are on the Path have access to a higher radiation, one of great purity and power. It is our task to pass that frequency along to those who cannot yet access it directly. Their auras will be affected, of this there is no doubt. Something will change within them. We who pass on this radiation will not get to see the results of our Service, but we can be certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that Service has been rendered.

If we are serving and expecting to see the results of our serving, then we are serving from the viewpoint of the ego, the I-being. Giving means just what it says: giving. Nowhere in the definition of Giving is there any mention of a reciprocal return. It is the "I" that wants to see results. It is the "I" that looks for gratification and self-congratulation.

To avoid the fate of the Judas-person, the Candidate must have Faith. After having the Path of Return revealed and explained to him/her, he or she must believe with an Inner Knowing that what has been revealed to him/her is true, and that if he/she follows the requirements, he/she will reach The Goal with certainty. Without this Faith, the Candidate will most surely fail in his/her efforts to move the mountain that stands before him or her.

This is your Dark Night of the Soul. This is where many waver. All Candidates have gone through this phase or will go through this phase. Just think of Jesus and the Temptation in the Desert. The aeons of this nature, who completely control your I-being, are trying to influence you to Doubt that which your awakening heart sanctuary knows to be True. For your part, you must continue to trust the still, small voice of the heart over the clanging din that your I-being is making. Doubt is a trick of the archons and the aeons of this nature. It is a very ancient trick but also a very effective one.

By Faith, we do not mean to wanly hope that something might be true or that something may happen. The Faith of the Travelers on the gnostic Path of Return is born from an unwavering inner knowing that what has been revealed to us is true and will happen, as long as we do not falter.

Remain detached to the suffering that you see around you, or even to your own suffering. Although difficult for some to believe, the suffering that we see in this world is the result of karma lawfully working itself out on this plane. Serve, and keep serving. Give, and keep giving. Radiate that which has been radiated to you. Know that you are not alone, that this Path is walked in group unity, and that in this group the strong will always stand for the weak, until the weak also grow strong.

This Unreality is temporary and will eventually fade away like a puff of smoke, as it always does. When the smoke clears, only the immortal Divine Reality will remain, ready to accept those who have completed the journey Home.

Put away your doubts, and rest in the certain knowledge that your labors are not in vain.

all love,

~ g
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother Gee,

Thank you for your Quick response , it's always a pleasure talking to you my brother , I remember when I first
Saw the matrix when cypher turn his back on his fellow brothers and make a deal with the archeon smith but I
Never willy understand it that way until you totally explained it....as far as the diet can't eat regular food I thought
That was a joke ,until I had a lot of difficulties on carrying out my duties, feeling sick ,I wish someone could have
Told me because I had to learn the hard way with pain and suffering for 1 year.

There's no way for you to forget about this nature order if you still live within it ,I don't see how this is possible
You have to feed yourself ,financial responsibilities ,you still have to live like a regular human entity while you
Have to also live a totally different life on another plane and this back and forth last forever with no end in sight..

Tell me brother gee how can we enough the pain and darkness of both worlds ?
You're way more advance then me ,I don't Get any answer , I had to learn everything Through pain and suffering .
I remember way back when I first enter this brotherhood I thought that I was a superman ,now I am just hopeless
I am not sure who I am....just trying to cope with this crazy and fake realty.....I never thought an art can bring so
much sadness Suffering after dealing with the princes of this world , I thought my debt was paid.

Well thank you for listening to me and may the all bless you.

BrotherGee said...

Friend,

Pain and suffering are attributes of this world. We may not be able to avoid these things while living in a duality but we have the ability to rise above their influence.

There is no pain or suffering in the Divine Kingdom that we are striving to return to. Although we are currently trapped here in the phsyical, our presence on the Path ensures that we are already free of this world, even though we are still experiencing in it. The key to completing this leg of the Journey is Faith. We must have faith in the process, and faith that this Journey will end well.

You appear to have some doubt about this Path, for if you had Faith in the process you would know that living two lives is a part of it. Yes, we have to carry on in the world. No, we should not shirk our duty to our families or to all men and women, for that matter. But with what has been revealed to us, we now have the Knowledge of another Way, we know - or should know - that a change is taking place in our microcosms that will eventually lift us out of this nature-order for good.

The Joy that this Knowledge brings one should carry within. It should play as background music in our lives as we go about our daily mundane tasks. Like the proverbial goose, we should walk with our feet on the ground while our heads are in the sky. Nothing can touch one who has given the I-being over to the Gnosis. That one is one who KNOWS, and it is the inner KNOWING that sustains the Candidate through all of the trials, tribulations and sufferings of the earth-plane.

We are living in a Dream. The Dream will continue to have meaning as long as we insist on dreaming it. It is only when we will ourselves to rise up out of bed and shake off the hypnosis of sleep, that we truly begin to see the Reality and relegate the Dream to its proper place: Unreality.

Detachment is the second key, my friend. Non-attachment to the things of this world. Eat, yes! Pay your bills, yes! Interact with society, yes! But do not attach your self to those things or to this Unreality. Although you have a foot in both worlds, it must be your connection to the Higher World that governs your movements in the lower.

Give the struggle over to the Other One that is trying to establish itself within your microcosm. You are currently trying to fight this battle with your "I" and the "I" will never look to triumph against itself. It is the Warrior Within that can see you through this phase of your Journey. Stand aside and allow the Warrior to take the lead.

~ g

Anonymous said...

Brother gee,

i would like the recommed a book to you my brother ,it's call most holly trinosophia
The free pdf is available online.

Thank you for your wonderful words and may the all bless you.

Sincerely ,
A fellow traveler,

Anonymous said...

Brother gee,
I have a question that I been struggling with but I haven't been able to find any answer anywhere .
Does this plane of existence exist outside of me ,does everybody see the same thing that I see ,if I travel to England for instance
and see a man or a woman on a train does everybody see the same allusion or is it just me at a certain place and time that I see a certain allusion.
Does the entire world of allusion exist for every personality or just the part that I been able to see through my eyes ?
Because I know that I am not in control if I decided to travel to California does everyone who travel to California see the
Same thing or do the allusion only cater to me ,I know that this is a crazy question but this answer had alude me for quite sometime.

On another subject,
I perform my duty on a daily basic ,I am fine for a few months then sometime I have problems on performing the task because my
Mind is clogged ,unable to concentrate ,I tried to egnor the negativity around me and still sometime I have great difficulties, I am on
a vegetarian diet ,I tried some tee to try and unclogged my mind but sometime nothing work and after a week or two I am back to
Normal.

This question is about the harvest.
I don't know if this happens to you but i can't seem to remember things of this world sometime I stand at the supermarket and I can't
Remember why I am there , I forget a lot of things about the past , even the correct spelling of words,I can sit for a brief moment
and easily Fall sleep into the other world in about five minutes even if I am in a public establishment.


Sincerely,
A fellow traveler,

Anonymous said...

Brother gee,
Thank you for this great blog ,can you please answer my questions when you get a chance

Thanks and may God Bless bless you,
A fellow traveler.

BrotherGee said...

Anonymous,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Answers follow.

Your question about "personalized realities" is not a crazy question. i also used to ponder whether the person who is in the next seat or even standing in front of me is seeing the same things and experiencing the same reality. Hard to know what takes place in other universes but in this nature-order humanity shares what we can call a "consensus reality". We all see what each other sees as long as our consciousness is locked to the physical plane. The proof, as it were, can be obtained by asking the person next to us to tell us what they are seeing. Normally, the person's perceptions will agree with ours, unless he / she has taken a mind-altering drug or has mental issue that catapults their consciousness into the reflection-sphere, allowing them to "see" a reality that our physical eyes cannot see. It's all about consciousness and where that consciousness is focused at any given time.

It's an interesting question, but one that we should not expend too much mental energy on.

As for your mental congestion, many of the thoughts that we have are not our own. We can unknowingly attract the discarded thoughts of others if we match the vibration of those thoughts. We must establish control over our mental body by not allowing random thoughts to invade it. This requires an act of will. When we find ourselves beginning to think away willy-nilly we must arrest the process immediately and say "these thoughts are not mine, I will not entertain them". Or, "these thoughts are negative in nature and can only bring harm to my mental and astral bodies. I will not entertain them" . Thus is something that all of us have the power to do, we just don't think that we can. Just as you can control the food that goes into your mouth, you can control your thoughts.

As for your question on Harvest. Be advised that when you fall asleep you are still in the Seventh Cosmic Domain, the Cosmic Physical Realm. When asleep, you are conscious in the reflection-sphere, in the astral realm of this nature-order. You are not in contact with the Divine Kingdom, if that is what you meant be "other world". It has been said that as we walk the Path diligently and steadfastly, the things of this world can begin to seem more like a dream than a reality. i do not know if that is the case with you, but thus I have heard.

~ g

Anonymous said...

Brother gee
,
Can you please explain what is the divine kingdom ?
Since I been walking this path , I been to what I thought was many plane of existence but different plane that I experience
Didn't have a name at the front door to identify themselves as earth or other names ,shamballa is different I can tell when
I am there.

Can you please explain a little bit about the Different domains ?
I always thought that after the harvest we will go on to the new Atlantis and continue the work ,the cross that we are building
Now for the rose, we are just workman there's no heaven for us , when one game end another one begin.

This question is about the reality of the personalities,
I know what I see but does the world willy exist for everyone in it , we don't have control over our life
If I see a family member goes to work , do they willy go to work or is this just a control allusion for me.
I can't willy break free from this control reality ,so how do I willy know if England willy exist ,or other countries
Everything that I see is through my own eyes, and if I ask somebody else they would be under the influence of the same control
Reality, I am sorry this question is very confusing but I think that you know what I am getting at.

Sincerely,
A fellow traveler

Anonymous said...

Brother gee,

I responded to your answer a week ago because I had some more questions but I don't see it
Posted on the blog.



Thanks you brother gee and may God bless you

Sincerely ,
A fellow traveler

BrotherGee said...

Anonymous,

Somehow your question was missed. I will answer shortly.

~ g

BrotherGee said...

Re: "Can you please explain what is the divine kingdom?"

Answer: There are Seven Cosmic Domains. Six of them are Divine, Eternal, Unchanging. The Seventh Cosmic Domain - the Cosmic Physical - is not. The Seventh Cosmic Domain is Undivine, Temporal, Changeable. It is a Universe of Death, of Comings and Goings, of constantly alternating Pairs of Opposites, of unceasing cycles of Rising, Shining and Fading. It is our Physical Universe. The Divine Kingdom is any of the six Cosmic Domains above the Seventh.

Re: "Can you please explain a little bit about the Different domains?"

See previous answer.

Re: The Harvest

There are two (2) Harvests, a Lesser Harvest and a Greater Harvest. The Greater Harvest is Final Liberation, a return to the Divine Kingdom, which is what is discussed in this blog. The Lesser Harvest is Graduation to a higher sphere of existence within this Physical Realm, the Seventh Cosmic Domain. Those who do not make the Greater Harvest this time around will get another opportunity many tens of thousands of years hence. What you are referring to is the LEsser Harvest.

It is the One Goal of Humanity to achieve the Greater Harvest at some point. Until then, Lesser Harvests will have to suffice.

Re: "the reality of the personalities"

The depth and/or the veracity of this "reality" (which is not truly real but is real enough for its purposes) is something we should not waste too much time dwelling on. This reality is designed with one purpose in mind: to help humanity become so disgusted and disillusioned with earth-life that we actually begin to long for Something Higher.

For us to ruminate over "personal realities designed just for us" indicates that we remain self-focused to an extent. We are so self-focused that we refuse to believe that it's possible for a group to experience the same "reality". Again, it's really not that important. And what if it were true? What if we are asleep in a chair somewhere in a star-system light-years away dreaming this with eyes open or shut? What benefit do we derive from knowing that?

It is more important for us to gain Insight as to our condition and Knowledge of Man's True Purpose. We need to learn of the existence of the God Within, the Spirit-Spark Atom that we need to awaken. In order to return to That Which Is Real, we need to transform our microccosm and our state-of-consciousness to match that Reality.

Re: "Shamballa"

My friend, you've not been to Shamballa. Some glorified region of the reflection-sphere is much more likely, but not Shamballa. One must vibrate at a very high frequency to enter those gates.

~ g