13 October 2008

THE "GAME"


Imagine that you fall asleep tonight. In the morning, you wake up in a strange bed, strange room, with strange beings peering at you. You're naturally frightened. You may even scream. One of the beings moves toward you and through its peaceful demeanor is able to calm you. The being tells you that it is your Guardian. It promises to take care of you.

So, you go to live with this being. All the while wondering how did you get here? What happened to the place you were before you went to bed? As time goes by, those thoughts begin to fade, as your Guardian makes good on its promise. It feeds you, clothes you and protects you.

Most of all, your Guardian teaches you.

Your Guardian teaches you how to behave, who is who and what is what. It teaches you about the history of the place that you now call home. It teaches you what your responsibilities will be in your adopted society.

You learn well. You follow all the rules and you learn all the history and disciplines. You have now totally forgotten the day you woke up screaming in fear. This is HOME. This is what's real.

You choose a function, a career. You excel. You fall in love. You marry, have little ones. Everything in your Life is perfect. Then, one day after work, you wander over to where a small crowd is gathered. They are listening to a being as he talks. The being is saying crazy things. Things like all of you are not from here. That everything you've ever been taught is a lie. That you are being tricked, used and abused.

All of you laugh uneasily. Why, this being must be crazy. What could possibly make him say such things? Can't he see what is in front of his face? THIS is real. WE are real. Everything we have been taught is the truth. This being who is teling us these things must be mentally disturbed.

As the crowd breaks up, you walk away. You are troubled, by what, you do not know. It's almost as if you're trying to remember something, but you can't. If only you could remember the Life you had before you woke up here.

This story is a metaphor for what has happened to us here on Earth. We are living in an environment where almost everything we have learned about the planet Earth and her history has been twisted, tampered with, embellished, turned upside-down. All this has been done in order to control us. We have "learned" evrything from OUR Guardians, trusting that they would never lie to us. We adhere to the teachings that we receive and reject any that do not fit with them.

God is within me? Blasphemy!
The Earth has Secret Rulers? Nonsense!
I have lived countless previous Lives? Ridiculous!
All History, Religion and most Science is a Lie? Come on, now!

How can you say that this Reality is true and real? All your Life you've taken the word of someone else, simply because in your helpless state, you had to trust them. How do you know they weren't lying? Or misinformed? Or victims of the same brainwashing they were handing to you?

I cannot say this strongly enough...This World-Society is a Sophisticated Lie manufactured for YOU and I to "live" in. The Lie works because most humans are afraid to trust themselves and are most comfortable when following others. I beg you to please not let The Lie consume you.

Think For Yourself. Trust YOUR Instincts.
Consider ALL Arguments.
Do not "Join" for the purpose of "Belonging".
Exalt no Man or Woman above any other Man or Woman.
Reject Religion. It is The Trap that will halt your Seeking.
Wake up. Wake up and see that this is not home, it is a Prison.
Begin to take the Steps necessary for you to go Home.

Above all, Have No Fear. There is literally Nothing to be afraid of. Yes, your Physical Body is Mortal. But you, the REAL YOU inside of that Body is Immortal.

Love to All,

~~ G

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you write...and I agree with what you say...its time to question everything that we have been taught or told to read or follow...now is the time to understand that we have the power to change ourselves and the world around us...look forward to reading more posts from you.
love
sangeeta

BrotherGee said...

Thanks for the kind words, Sangeeta. As you so aptly stated, now is the Time for Everyone to question Everything. If we do so in honesty and objectivity, we will find new answers to old questions, TRUTHFUL answers.

For so long we have been taught that we are "not worthy" or "sinful in God's eyes". Nothing can be further from the Truth. We are FLOWERS UNFOLDING! The Dark Energies are trying mightily to stunt our growth, but I know in my heart that the tide is turning against them. They realize that their time here is short. Their power over us is waning. Their reign on Earth, nearing its end.

Every day, more and more of Us are dedicating ourselves to changing the world by first changing ourselves. Our personal acts of Love and Kindness, both great and small are the "weapons" we use, with effectiveness, against those who work to keep us ignorant, separated and enslaved.

We live in Glorious Times, Sangeeta! We are here to break apart "The System", to help "turn on the lights" for Humanity! This is what we came to Earth to do. This is why we are here!

It is an honor to meet you, my friend! Hold Light, Spread Light.

All Love,

~~ G

Anonymous said...

So here's my question to you... While I fully understand and agree that we're living in some what of a dream state, I don't think I understand why you think some of us are "lying"... Most of us agree that there is nothing outside of this creative, maintaining and transforming (ALL)energy and if there is nothing outside of it then who is it lying to us...

YOU SAY ""This World-Society is a Sophisticated Lie manufactured for YOU and I to "live" in"" and I say, if we are all clueless about what's going on why do you think that someone is lying to us... Maybe if you said, we're lying to ourselves I would understand more... I don't think it's fair to blame religion, because they themselves are clueless - misinformed - ignorant, or... I like this one better "INNOCENT"...

Anyway - just thought I'd share my thoughts with you...

BrotherGee said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's made me realize that I should've been more specific in what I was writing.

I did not mean to infer that The Creation and all Created Things are a "Lie".

Perhaps I should not have used the phrase "World-Society". I now see how it could be misinterpreted. What I probably should have written is that our Histories, our Governments, our Social Institutions, etc. are based on Lies. These Lies of Commission and Omission are the product of those who have worked to obstruct Humanity's spiritual advancement for thousands of years.

Religion is one of the first and most effective of these Controlling Programs. One needs only to scan History to see how many untold billions have been put to the sword in the name of "religion". I respectfully disagree about the role of religion in deceiving Humanity. Religious "LEADERS" ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THE LIES THEY ARE IN CHARGE OF. Again, one needs only to take a historical look at how much Truth has been suppressed, hidden or destroyed by the three major religions.

The "World-Society" that I was referring to is the day-to-day Earth-bound existence that we live each day. The one that tells us we are "separate" from our Creator and "separate" from one another. I agree with you, all of us are not "lying". However, many are "living the lie" simply by believing everything they see, hear and read without ever questioning or researching matters for themselves.

Again, thanks for posting. I think I may have to edit that section. The last thing that I want to do is mislead anyone.

Take care, my friend...

~~ G

MJ said...

I just found your blog and am glad. I, like you, are awake to the reality of 'our' situation here. I've been 'cracking' open since 2005, and now completely aware of all; to the point of knowing what will happen prior to happening globally. It's like a story line set in place and the story has a predictable ending because somehow I've been it before(?)...I don't know the why's outside of it's manufactured and I know all the ingredients. Because of this knowing- I feel very displaced, and not only with gardians lies but with 'something' else...I can't really articulate. Within the past month, I've become completely intorable to life/work particularly...I don't want to participate anymore...and have thrown my 'temper tantrum' of ultimate rebellion...I've always had the attitude of 'just' stick with it...and now, it's more like 'forget it' and do not feel at all sad-guilty about it...I've worked(survival-playing the game sucessfully; caretaking ;spiritual growth; service to others;etc.) more than my fair share and am exhausted(literally)...I just want to go to sleep. I'm sharing this with you because I believe you have surpassed the 'spiritual-conventional and non-conventional' community and the psuedo guilt trip for not wanting to live in this world. If you think about it...it really wouldn't be good business if all your slaves didn't want to be alive anymore. Which brings me to the 'lie' of hope(ie, just keep at it, things will get better)...something very deep within tells me this line of thinking is not true- It's the rat on the wheel of life going to the same places over and over again. This is bound to happen because.."all we've been doing is same stuff(power/control/ domination/hope/fear) over and over again"...I hope you get what I'm saying...because right now, I think I'm one of the few who do. I feel like a computer that's run through all possible programs(in this parardigm) and know how to fully execute each and every one. When I go to the next paradigm or whatever it is in sleep and meditation...all is well with me...my physical body doesn't reside there and I don't know how to take it there. This current 'survival trap of death and rebirth paradigm' does not exist.

BrotherGee said...

MJ,

You are not alone in the way you feel. There are many such as yourself, who have separated themselves from The Illusion and developed the ability to interpret "the Game". For some, living in Knowing is harder for them than it was when they were living in Ignorance.

The Dark Brothers have such a "headstart" on us, their reach is so vast and the Masses so fast asleep, that it is easy for those who have chosen to work for Light to get Discouraged. This is one of their most effective weapons: the ability to cause people to Doubt.

Please read my post of October 21st, which attempts to address this issue.

Hang in there,

~~ G