17 August 2010

Seven Seals


Excerpted from Essene Revelation published at Essene Gospels Of Peace

[QUOTING]

And, behold, the cover lifted,
And my hands touched the golden pages,
And my eyes beheld the mystery of the seven seals.
And I beheld, and I heard the voice
Of many angels
Round about the throne,
And the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand,
And thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice,
"All glory, and wisdom, and strength,
And power forever and ever,
To him who shall reveal the Mystery of Mysteries.

And I saw the swirling clouds of golden light
Stretching like a fiery bridge between my hands,
And the hands of the thirteen elders,
And the feet of him who sat on the throne,
Whose face was hidden.

And I opened the first seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Air.
And between her lips flowed the breath of life,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man the winds of Wisdom.
And man breathed in.
And when he breathed out, the sky darkened,
And the sweet air became foul and fetid,
And clouds of evil smoke hung low over all the earth.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the second seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Water.
And between her lips flowed the water of life,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man an ocean of Love.
And man entered the clear and shining waters.
And when he touched the water, the clear streams darkened,
And the crystal waters became thick with slime,
And the fish lay gasping in the foul blackness,
And all creatures died of thirst.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the third seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Sun.
And between her lips flowed the light of life,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man the fires of Power.
And the strength of the sun entered the heart of man,
And he took the power, and made with it a false sun,
And, lo, he spread the fires of destruction,
Burning the forests, laying waste the green valleys,
Leaving only charred bones of his brothers.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the fourth seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Joy.
And between her lips flowed the music of life,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man the song of Peace.
And peace and joy like music
Flowed through the soul of man.
But he heard only the harsh discord of sadness and discontent,
And he lifted up his sword
And cut off the hands of the peacemakers,
And lifted it up once again
And cut off the heads of the singers.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the fifth seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Life.
And between her lips
Flowed the holy alliance between God and Man,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man the gift of Creation.
And man created a sickle of iron in the shape of a serpent,
And the harvest he reaped was hunger and death.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the sixth seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of Earth.
And between her lips flowed the river of Eternal Life,
And she knelt over the earth
And gave to man the secret of eternity,
And told him to open his eyes
And behold the mysterious Tree of Life in the Endless Sea.
But man lifted his hand and put out his own eyes,
And said there was no eternity.
And I turned my face away in shame.

And I opened the seventh seal.
And I saw, and beheld the Angel of the Earthly Mother.
And she brought with her a message of blazing light
From the throne of the Heavenly Father.
And this message was for the ears of man alone,
He who walks between earth and heaven.
And into the ear Of man was whispered the message.
And he did not hear.
But I did not turn away my face in shame.

Lo, I reached forth my hand to the wings of the angel,
And I turned my voice to heaven, saying,
"Tell me the message. For I would eat of the fruit
of the Tree of Life that grows in the Sea of Eternity.
And the angel looked upon me with great sadness,
And there was silence in heaven.

And then I heard a voice, which was like unto the voice
Which sounded like a trumpet, saying,
"O Man, wouldst thou look upon the evil thou hast wrought,
When thou didst turn thy face away from the throne of God,
When thou didst not make use of the gifts of the seven
Angels of the Earthly Mother
And the seven Angels of the Heavenly Father?

And a terrible pain seized me as I felt within me
The souls of all those who had blinded themselves,
So as to see only their own desires of the flesh.

And I saw the seven angels which stood before God;
And to them were given seven trumpets.
And another angel came and stood at the altar,
Having a golden censer;
And there was given unto him much incense,
That he should offer it with the prayers of all the angels
Upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

And the smoke of the incense ascended up before God
Out of the angel's hand.
And the angel took the censer,
And filled it with the fire of the altar, And cast it into the earth,
And there were voices and thunderings,
And lightnings, and earthquakes.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets
Prepared themselves to sound...

[END QUOTE]

~~ g

No comments: