03 February 2012

Self-Surrender


There are two major requirements for those who wish to begin walking The Path.

1. Self-surrender
2. Service-to-others

This post is about self-surrender. On face value, the words seem to imply a "giving up" of all that one is, or some sort of capitulation to one's conqueror. Self-surrender is about none of those things.

Self-surrender means that one has to cease allowing the I-being of the nature-born personality to control every aspect of one's life. No longer should thoughts such as "I want...", "I hate...", "I love...", "I fear...", "I, I, I...." be allowed to careen through our minds. What the "I" wants is not what the soul requires. The average man's soul is very sick, and an intervention is required in order to save the entire organism.

The intervention will be supplied by the touch of the Christine radiations. When this gnostic Light-power from a cosmic plane of existence outside of ours touches the spirit-spark atom of a heart that is open to and able to receive its vibration, a raging battle immediately begins within the microcosm of the nature-born man. It is as if a foreign army has invaded. At once, a battle will begin to rage between the New Soul that is trying to be born and the old, diseased, dualistic soul that is desperately trying to maintain its position as our master.

While this battle rages, the "I", the personality, cannot, must not interfere. We cannot say, "I will now fight against what holds me back", or "I will win this battle for soul-rebirth". No! The "I" can do nothing! The "I" is what has brought man to his current state of wretchedness and depravity! The "I" of nature can do nothing but get in the way. It is thoroughly bound to duality and does not have the slightest idea of how to wage the War of Armageddon that has begun within the microcosm of the man. It is best for the "I" to stand aside, to not interfere. Let the Christ do the work within you, it is written.

That is true self-surrender. When one makes the decision to no longer allow the animal-man to control the direction of the microcosm. Once we allow the Touch of the Gnosis to fill our heart chambers, we are to stand aside and observe as the divine force wields its two-edged sword through the undivine soul. If one stays in tune with these new Aquarian vibrations, while also adopting a new attitude towards life, in time one will begin to notice changes in thought, feeling and actions. The old ways of living will start to lose their allure. That will be the signal that the old dualistic self is beginning to lose its grip on the soul. There will be the proof that The Battle of Rebirth is being won.

~ g
.

No comments: