23 June 2009

Website Alert -- "The New Call"


I am going to start posting links here in my blog. When I come across things during my Seeking that are Enlightening I will make them available to whomever wishes to make use of them.

This is how Truth is spread.

I came across the following site totally by "accident" a couple of weeks ago. I offer the link here as there may be some benefit that others can derive from it. The booklets can be downloaded for free and excerpts are posted for convenience. The site covers Ascension/Harvest and what we need to do to be ready. The Information is free because although Truth is Priceless, no true Servant would ever put a Price on Truth.

There is a quote, from the Bible, which states: "Do not cast your Pearls before Swine". I feel that those who visit this blog have the proper Heart and the proper Discernment needed to Appreciate, Accept or Reject the "pearls" set forth at this website.

And so, I present
http://thenewcall.org

All Love,

~~ G

4 comments:

derbeader said...

Good morning Brother G...

Thank you for your link to The New Call... we just checked it out, have downloaded the books, and will begin reading forthwith.

This appears to be right on the mark, in our opinions.

Also... it is a well organized website and the graphics are outstanding, all that makes the reading easier.

hugs to you brother...
judith/derbeader

BrotherGee said...

You're welcome, Judith.

I agree that this material is remarkable. I have been astounded by some of the things that I have read so far. And I'm a very hard person to astound! :-) In the two weeks that I've been reading, I've been presented with some things here that are causing me to re-evaluate many of my own positions and "understandings". The re-adjustment is welcomed, because the search is for Truth, wherever it may Lead us.

Enjoy reading and may your Journey be enhanced. Pass it on to whomever you feel may benefit!

Hugz in Return,

~~ G

Kevin said...

Thanks Brother Gee for the excellent website alert. It's funny but last week I discovered the ebooks
"Servers of the Divine Plan" and "The New Call" and was considering sending you the link to them.

However I wanted to read them first to decided whether they were worth sharing, and then I read your last post and you said that you had come across it by accident.

I don't even remember what website that I found them at but it wasn't thenewcall.org.

I have read "Servers of the Divine Plan" and I am currently reading "The New Call"

I am really coming to realize that Nothing happens by chance and the fact that both of us found this fantastic info individually,and independent of each other verifies our connectedness with each other.

We are indeed One

All Love to You

BrotherGee said...

Kevin,

Amazing how that works, isn't it?

As the saying goes, "When the Student is Ready, the Teacher will appear".

Looks like class is "in". I'm devouring this material. It has a take-it-or-leave-it style and is to the point. Some of it has been eye-opening and even a bit hard to take, but I Recognize and Resonate with what's being put forth.

A great gift has been made available to this world, and I hope that the gift will be utilized by as many People as possible. We are indeed Striving to leave "The Two" and return to "The One".

All Love, good friend.