07 January 2011

A Vision Of Our Rebirth (cont'd)

--
From The Revelation - A Message of Hope For the New Millenium - Barbara Marx Hubbard

[quoting]

Dearly beloved. I approached the Crucifixion far more easily than I approach the Selection. The crucifixion was done unto my body. The selection will be done unto yours.

I was prepared. You are not.

I asked my Father if I could avoid the cup -- the agony at Gethsemane. The answer was: No, your physical body must die in order to demonstrate the human potential of the Resurrection and the Ascension.

I submitted voluntarily to the crucifixion, to lodge the expectation of the triumph over death in the hearts of those who desire to follow me and do as I did.The expectation is now creating the actuality.

The question remains: Do you on Earth have to undergo the collective crucifixion known as The Tribulations, in order to rise again in new bodies?

The answer is not yet fully registered in the mind of God. The answer depends on how many of you register your intention to do as I did. If a critical mass of the human population were to choose a godlike future, the devastation could be avoided, the birth could be graceful, the attractors could attract the vast majority of humanity.

This critical mass represents those marked with the seal of the living God on their foreheads. They are all now sensing a total urgency to communicate the good news in every language, in all tongues, in a variety of symbols. They are impelled from within to link up with everyone who shares the same aspiration. They are finding each other at an increasingly rapid rate, brightening the flame of expectation that man rises like fire in the night across the weeping face of my beloved Earth.

Arise and alight and inflame your fellow humans with the expectation of life ever-evolving as co-creators of the future.

Use the broadest possible language.
Use music and art and symbols.
Sound the drums!
Ring the bells!
Throw open the windows and shout:

Yes! Yes! We will go forward to a future of unlimited possibilities!
Yes! Yes! We are born into this universe of immeasurable life!
Yes! Yes! We are the sons and daughters of Creation!

Dearly beloved, I wait for you to do your work in the world as faithfully as I did mine. Together we can save the world from the pain of a violent birth.

The half hour of silence in Heaven is almost over. The angels are impatient. The saints are impatient.

I am patient.
I wait for you.

[end quoting]

~ g

No comments: