21 May 2011

From Acorn To Oak


"IF an acorn falls to the ground among many other acorns, and becomes so involved with its relationships to the other acorns that it clings ever to its definition of itself as an acorn, then that acorn will never die as an acorn, and will never discover that in God's definition, it is not an acorn, but a mighty oak. Do not be like the acorn in this parable and cling to your larval self-images until you are rotting and crawling with worms. Release your childish conceptions and allow the Creator to define you in His terms.

Trust in God for your survival needs and you will neither starve nor be found lacking. See first the Kingdom of Heaven, and through that seeing, you will notice survival factors you had previously overlooked. They are too close to your eyes. Your mind is still looking for complexities. Throughout history, you have been struggling so hard to survive, by your definition of survival, that you have forgotten why you want to survive. When you rediscover why you want to survive, you will rediscover Me. I am your reason for survival. I am the spark of Life within you, expressing my universality through your environment. It is I who want to survive and find expression through you.

You want to stay on Earth because it is the most beautiful Spring morning of all your history, and you are in love -- in love with the Spirit that sings in your heart, in love with the glorious planet that clothes you in her matter.

Do not continue to sleep, lest in dreaming you miss all that is taking place. If you hear these words now, and feel My peace as your thoughts begin to trouble you less, do not rush off right away in joy, but stay for a time where you are. Be still until you are empowered from on high. These first ripples you feel are just a hint of what is to come. When the Holy Spirit has fully touched you, you will know what I know, see what I see, and be what I am.

Await the fuller Coming in your heart. Then when you speak, your words will have more significance because they will be in full accord with your vibrational pattern. Few will listen to you preach a gospel of love if they sense the fear in your heart. Be still and be quiet. My Spirit cannot come when minds are full. If this message cannot be verified by your own experience in this moment, it will do little good. My message is one of Peace, Harmony, Wholeness. I am restoring you to a state of health you have not known since before the projection of physical vehicles. I am awakening the state of consciousness we once shared as one. I am offering you the gift of Myself. I promise you that if you receive Me, you will receive the totality of all that is as well, for I and the Father are one.

If you believe in these words, understand clearly: it is not these words that you believe in, but the living reality that these words represent. The true communication is in your heart. There I commune directly. Unless you die to what has been and are born anew into this Communion, you will not be able to share in all these things with us.

Do not define yourself in mortal terms. My message is a message of action. It is not something to be taken down from the shelf and dusted off on special occasions. Whoever learns to see through the eyes of Christ has learned to see what is real in a sea of illusion. If you are full of your own definitions, how will you receive mine?

When you give, do not give to those who may, perchance, repay you someday, for this is not true giving. But give to those who you know will never repay you except in spirit; this is payment enough. When good works are done through your physical form, turn aside all praise and say "It is not this form that is responsible, but One much greater than this form could ever contain in entirety. My form is but the agent of the Lord. Praise him directly, and do not emphasize the forms through which he works". For I am the Doer of all that will now be done. You are my deeds. I make my home in your body, mind and heart. Make it a home of prayer, that I might enter and reside".

"Education of Spirit" - The Starseed Transmissions - Ken Carey

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Good Morning Brother Gee

Just happened to be reading Ken Carey's Third Millenium yesterday.

Here is a short quote from Chapter 20, A Second Age of Universal Creation...

"You are the species through whom I Love Creation and the means through which I call out her greater potential. You are my gift to the world and the world's return to me. Wherever this material world has not yet blossomed into the fullness of her potential, your love will provide the nutrients for its growth."

As you allow yourself to receive fully my love for you, you become capable of loving as I do. Through that love you become a conscious cell in my dimensional organ of thought and expression. While retaining your human body and your individuality of form, you simultaneously know yourself in Spirit as one with your Creator.

BrotherGee said...

Hi, Kevin.

Humanity is an important link - the linchpin - in the chain that connects Spirit to Matter. If only Man could rise above his self-absorption and recognize his true identity, position and responsibilities!

Releasing one's definition of who one "is" and allowing The Christ to work through us is a frightening proposition for the unenlightened, as they fear the loss of their (false) "identity".

Once man is able to accept and embrace the fact that he is an individual part of an enormous Whole, a living cell in a Cosmic Body of Light, he will be able to release the false conceptions that held him in bondage and begin to truly live as a conduit of Love and Service to all of humanity.

Thanks for the quote. The Third Millenium is an illuminating work. Due for a re-read over here, as well.

~ g