29 July 2011

From The Hollies


The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows when
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share?

And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

He's my brother
He ain't heavy, he's my brother...

THE HOLLIES
"He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother"
(B. Scott and B. Russell)

.

1 comment:

kevin said...

Hi Brother Gee

Here is a passage from the book 'The Revelation'
by Barbara Marx Hubbard concerning Brotherly Love, pages 114 and 115. She refers to this communication received as The Christ Voice within.

--begin passage--

Dearly beloved of the church of brothery love,to you it has been given to be the first
generation to overcome the creature/human condition.
Love is the way.

When the Quantum Instant triggers the Quantum Transformation the world will be thrown into crisis. Yet you shall not be in crisis. You shall be in love. You will not be tempted to succumb into despair, though all around you other people may be despairing.

Hold fast that which you have; your love of God,neighbor,and yourself as Christ. Keep your
attention on the next step-- the Kingdom of God and step by step you shall lead the children of God out of the valley of the shadow of death to the mountain at Calvary, where the cross will be
taken down and the New Jerusalem will be built.


--end passage--

Let us be a pillar in God's temple, devoid of self
centeredness, without karma and subsequent reincarnation with our memory intact of who we really
are. Brothers and Sisters - joint heirs with Christ.
Forever ONE with God the Father.