12 April 2014

The Gift Of The Mysteries


[QUOTING]

Mary answered and said: "to all men who are in the world, will all which is appointed him through the Fate, whether good or bad or sin or death or life, -- in a word, will all which is appointed them through the rulers of the Fate, have to come unto them?"

The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amen, I say unto you: All which is appointed unto everyone through the Fate, whether all good or all sins, -- in a word, all which is appointed them, cometh unto them.

"For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven; otherwise no flesh in the world would be saved. For without mysteries no one will enter into the Light-kingdom, be he righteous or a sinner.

"For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries into the world, that I may free the sinners who shall have faith in me and hearken unto me, so that I may free them from the bonds and the seals of the aeons of the rulers and bind them to the seals and the vestures and the orders of the Light, in order that he whom I shall free in the world from the bonds and the seals of the aeons of the rulers, may be freed in the Height from the bonds and seals of the aeons of the rulers, and in order that he whom I shall bind in the world to the seals and vestures and the orders of the Light, may be bound in the Light-land to the orders of the inheritances of the Light.

"For the sake of sinners, therefore, have I torn myself asunder at this time and have brought them the mysteries, that I may free them from the aeons of the rulers and bind them to the inheritances of the Light, and not only the sinners, but also the righteous, in order that I may give them the mysteries and that they may be taken into the Light, for without mysteries they cannot be taken into the Light.

"For this cause, therefore, I have not hidden it, but I have cried it aloud clearly. And I have not separated the sinners, but I have cried it aloud and said it unto all men, unto sinners and righteous, saying: 'Seek that ye may find, knock that it may be opened unto you; for everyone who seeketh in Truth, will find, and who knocketh, to him it will be opened'. For I have said unto all men: They are to seek the mysteries of the Light-kingdom which shall purify them and lead them into the Light-kingdom.

"For this cause therefore I have rent myself asunder and have brought the mysteries into the world, because all are under sin, and all are in need of the gift of the mysteries.

From Pistis Sophia, Chapter 133

[END QUOTING]

Man dilly-dallies in the world wasting his energy on hair, makeup, money, power "love"...all the while missing the One Thing Needful.

Our karma (the Fate) is extensive, and spans many lives lived here in the nature of death. We have piled iniquity upon iniquity, multiplied our sins to such an extent that it is almost impossible to balance all that karma in one, two or a few short lives. This is why the Christ-Light, the ancient Gnosis, manifested itself in the physical world through the physical body of the initiate Jesus. Just as a doctor uses a needle to inject a patient with a cure, so did the Universal Brotherhood use a purified physical vehicle (Jesus) to deliver the antidote for mankind's ailment (the Christ).

At the baptism on the Jordan, the Christ-energy entered the vehicles of the initiate Jesus and, from that point forward, used that body in order to deliver the mysteries of the Light to the kingdom of men. Had it not been for this tremendous mission of mercy, humanity would have met its ruin long ago.

Put away the things of the world. They are false and have mislead you for ages. Seek ye the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, the Sixth Cosmic Domain, your long-forgotten home. Accept the Gift that has been offered to all mankind. Open your heart to the Gnosis.

~ g
.

No comments: