03 April 2009

Kindness DOES NOT Equal Weakness


I often come across Brothers and Sisters who will scorn and poke fun when I mention that Love and Compassion are the Qualities all of us need to develop and exhibit if we are to raise our Soul Vibrations to a level high enough to earn our Way to a New Earth and a new future. They will insult me, denigrate me and ridicule me in the manner that all Bullies tend to do. Remember, a bully is really a scared and frightened individual trying to control their Environment in the only way they know how...by Force.

I do not feel Pity or Sorrow for these People. I simply Love and Understand them. A couple of decades ago, they would have had a willing opponent in battle, but I grew up and away from Confrontation and towards Acceptance and Understanding. They are where I used to be and so I realize that someday, they will be where I, and others like me, are today.

Punk'd

Someone once asked me, "why should I allow others to 'get over' on me? That would make me a punk, right? *sigh* There's that "make me" thing again. You're only a "punk" if YOU feel you are a "punk". In all Truth and Actuality, it takes INFINITELY MORE STRENGTH to walk away from a confrontation with someone else than it does to engage in battle with that person.

Think about it. Someone calls your Mother everything but a Child of God. You see red, your fists ball up and RETRIBUTION is the only thing on your mind. You swing! A fight ensues. You may "lose", you may "win", you may end up dead or in jail, but by golly, you will have "defended your honor", right? Right? How ridiculous and childish. To react in this fashion shows a weakness of Character that will only contribute to whatever feelings of low Self-Worth a person may already be feeling. Not to mention the additional karmic burden one will unknowingly accumulate.

Strength

Let's say the same thing happens and instead of trying to punch the Offender's lights out, you take a breath, bite your lip, say a prayer...whatever it takes, and walk away from the confrontation. Or you can do what I've done MANY times when confronted with similar situations. I respond by simply telling the person "you're entitled to your opinion", and then I discontinue the encounter. Saves everyone a load of Negativity and DRIVES YOUR OPPONENT CRAZY!!! It's like they're swinging at air, 'cause like Ali, you're not there! *smile*

Inside, you may be Boiling. You may be Livid, but you must Control and Transmute those Negative Emotions into something Positive. You may want to feel as if you've been "punked" but you haven't. Why? Because you've defeated the toughest Opponent you'll ever face.

Yourself.

When you are IN CHARGE of how you Feel and How you React, you are on your way to becoming MORE than Human. You are on your way to Transformation.

Force is Cowardice.

The Strong are the Weak.

The Gentle Are the Strong.

Love to All,

~~G

No comments: