09 April 2009

We Have A Choice To Make


Let's take a look around us. Let's take a look at the World that we have made.

Violence against Man and Animal is OK.
Sexual experimentation of any kind is OK. Just don't get caught.
Drugs and Alcohol Abuse is OK. Just don't get caught.
Money and Power are the "Ideals" Man must strive for.
Fame is a close Third.
Abandoning Your Family is OK.
Filth on Public Television, in Motion Pictures and in Recorded Music is OK.
Corruption by Public Servants and Private Industry is OK. Just don't get caught.
Dropping out of school is OK. Just Sell Drugs.
Totally believe the mainstream media. Ignorance is OK.

That's only a Sample of the World that we have made for ourselves. I'm sure that you can think up some more on your own. Now, let's take look at the World as it Should be:

Follow Creator's Laws, Love One Another, Live Lives of Cooperation, Compassion and Caring.

Whoaaa, in this World, that is NOT OK. That's "lame", "weak", etc.

We have a Choice to make. Do we want to "fit in"? Or do we want to Ascend to our next level of Evolution? The temptations are powerful, it is difficult for us to resist them. That is the Testing. That is the meaning of "The Sorting and the Choosing". Those who Qualify for Transformation and Graduation to The New Earth will be the ones who pass these Tests. Yes, the "lame" and "weak" ones will inherit a New Earth. The "cool kids" will be left behind, and it will have been their Choice.

The "Cool Kids", those who "lived for the moment", "lived for Self", took what they wanted and grabbed their fifteen minutes with gusto will be emotionally crushed during The Final Moments, when they will finally realize what this was truly all about, and how they squandered their many Opportunities to Change.

Those of you who are on The Path, stay on it. Those of you who have yet to change their Lives, keep trying. Don't try to "fit in". In a very short while, you are going to wish that you had never joined that club.

Something Great is going to happen in our Lifetime. You wanna be on board when it does.

All Love,

~~ G

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Good Day Brother G

I look around and see the majority of people who are caught-up in the 'Business as usual mode'. Not even a clue of what is to come.

I remember not long ago that I was in that group and just as lost as they.

I was always looking for ways to make it big(money-wise) and when the internet came along I saw this as my vehicle.

I tried many opportunities and failed at them all and of course with every failure there came the companion of disgrace and whatever other emotion that goes with it.

But now, things are different for me. As I look back at all the failures- I realize that they were all necessary and if I had succeeded, I would have been off the true path and lost in the world.

Money making seems so trivial to me anymore. Advertising in all forms is nothing more than outright
fraud.

My only interest now is 'Truth' and
using discernment I am discovering more and more everyday. It's all around us. It's all over the internet.

I Thank God that I failed at earthly money making endeavors which makes me look lame and weak but that is where true strength resides.

See You on Board

All Love

BrotherGee said...

Hello, Brother Kevin!!

Your comment was poignant and powerful in its honesty. It really made me take a breath, because what you wrote represents how it "begins" for many of us.

Quoting:

"As I look back at all the failures- I realize that they were all necessary and if I had succeeded, I would have been off the true path and lost in the world".

My friend, THAT is an excellent example of what I call "paying attention to one's Life".

You didn't wallow in "Why Me's?". You kept going, you kept heading towards where your Life Experiences were leading you. And here you are now, facing away from what's False and discovering what is Truth.

All of us are trying to make the same Discovery. Some are a little more stubborn and hard-headed than others. For these Ones, the Road wil take many winding turns. It's very, very tough to "turn away", but not impossible. We have to learn to be IN this World, and not OF it. We have to learn to live Lives of "involved detachment", I believe it's called.

Kevin, thank you so much for sharing that. Someone may come across your comment and be able to derive Inspiration from it.

I know that I have.

All Love, my Friend. I also hope to see you on board!

~~ G