27 May 2009

When In Doubt


Just sitting here, 12:30 in the morning, trying to decide if there is something within me that needs to be expressed. Lately, I've been in a real reflective mood. The things I discuss in this blog, I meditate upon and evaluate every day. When I'm not working, or interacting with my kids, these things are what I think about. At times, it gets difficult trying to figure out how everything fits together. Recently, I've been suffering a bit of "battle fatigue".

So much has been withheld from us. Thousands of years of Deception, Misrepresentation and outright Lies. All designed to keep us from obtaining our Destiny. Occasionally, I've wondered why is it that "Evil" always gets the jump on us? And then I remember that this Earth is ruled by those who were "cast down". They have had the upper hand on us for millenia, for this is their "kingdom".

But we are now growing into our own.

"Evil" can't continue to bat 1.000. Eventually, they are going to Falter and Err. I believe that Time has come. Many of us are now strong enough to Understand and Resist their Influences. We are strong enough to see the Tricks as they are unveiled and have learned to ignore them. More importantly, during the same period of time, from days Ancient and Forgotten, there has been Help given to us from the Lighted Realms. We have never been Alone. We have never been without Guidance.

So, for those days when we feel like this is all B.S. and "what's the point?", let's remember: we've Journeyed Far to get here. At this Critical Turning Point, we can't allow our Adversary to bewitch us with one of their most effective weapons -- Doubt.

It's too late for Doubt. We have cast our Lot with Truth. We did so in Full Knowing. Thus, we stay the course. Full speed ahead, eyes on the Horizon.

All Love,

~~ G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just ran across your blog while surfing.

I thought this site might interest you, as it is related to the things you've expressed.

http://gflcentral.ning.com/

Be well,

Arthur

BrotherGee said...

Thank you, Arthur! I will visit the site right away!

Best Regards, my Brother.

~~ G