30 November 2009

The Once and Future Direction of This Blog


Pardon this interruption. A personal message follows:

I started this blog because I had learned some things about our immediate future and wanted to let others know. I wanted to help people to prepare themselves on a spiritual level to qualify themselves for The Harvest. I knew that I didn't have all the answers, but recognized the signs. In my human desire to "help", I threw everything that I thought I knew into this blog.

Then, purely by "chance", I stumbled across a website that actually had the answers to questions that I myself had asked all my life. Answers that made perfect sense, finally. Right away, I knew that this website
The New Call, should be made available to as many as possible, so that people could get answers from those who know, not from a guy like me who had only been able to partially piece it together. This is why I now post from a different aspect, utilizing quotes from TNC and recommending readers to go there for examination. In my original profile, I expressed an urge to "point the way". As such, a choice has been made to point focus away from what I think and towards the Truths that The New Call has to offer.

Ironically, these new revelations may force me to give up this blog. My initial purpose for starting this blog was to "help". However, in light of this new Knowledge and in looking back on some earlier posts, I can see that they fell within the category of not helping at all. Although I acted out of Sincerity, I was also immersed in Ignorance of the true nature of our fallen, undivine reality. That all changed this past
July 25th.

This blog's purpose will have to be aligned with The Divine Plan or it may have to shut down. There's no way that I want to mislead anyone, or add to this world's blind misery.

We'll see what happens.

All Love,

~~ G

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Greetings Brother Gee,

Your blog led me to the material at the New Call website, for this and the fact that many questions have been answered I am grateful.

I am right there with you when it comes to aligning with the Divine Plan. For absolutely nothing else is worth doing in this dualistic universe.

We have learned of another world that exists, one that is "not of this world". As we approach it - it approaches us...

To Final Liberation